Update: Urgent Response Needed–
DEADLINE TO BE POSTMARKED no later than JANUARY 8TH!
postmarked by January 8th and put on outside “URGENT MAIL – DOCKET #15-754”
Here’s YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A VOICE and bring change to ALL the Family Courts across America! With your Declaration in Support of Liberty Rights we will address this National Crisis in the Family Courts and epidemic to public safety. We want the Supreme Court to know that Mothers are losing custody to dangerous Men, this must be addressed, and custody restored!
“I support the Writ of Certorari, Docket #15-754 (Adkins v. Adkins), because the Writ shows there is a national epidemic, a public safety crisis happening with parental rights, being abolished by family law courts and specifically within my family law court case.”
Join Adkins v Adkins Movement! Here it is!!!! Adkins v. Adkins case number is #15-754
“Continumm of Liberty Rights-Roe v Wade” – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lHDckCxam5QnA2dzctMXlxSlE/view
Attached is a link For your Template -Declaration in support of Adkins v Adkins – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lHDckCxam5ZTJlRWVhTE5maGs/view leading you to a document to use as a template to be edited using your own personal information. If you have a gmail account – You can open it in Google doc to edit online with your information then print.
Edit the template, (remove highlighted directions) and make 10 copies to the 9 Justices of the US Supreme Court; Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., Antonin Scalia, Anthony M. Kennedy, Clarence Thomas, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen G. Breyer, Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr., Sonia Sotomayor, and Elena Kagan.,/ one for the Clerk of the Court.
- Notorize* if you are able
- Please mail no later than Friday Jan 8th, 2016 (to be safe) to U.S. Supreme Court, Federal Court House, 1 First St., NE, Washington D.C. 20543, and put on outside “URGENT MAIL – DOCKET #15-754”
- Send 10 copies, addressed to each Chief Justice as Your Honor, and enclose in one priority envelope, for $5.75 total, with tracking number so you will know when it arrives. Include Case filed as Adkins v. Adkins case number is #15-754 , on 12/8/15 by Moffatt Law Firm in Calif., which you can reference, with your information to be added as friend of the court. (If you can’t make 10 copies, one will do, address to Court Clerk, include your phone and mailing address.)
- Make a copy and send to – The Moffatt Law Firm 43625 N. Sierra Hwy, Suite A, Lancaster, CA 93534., and one set to yourself. (ideally you are making 3 copies of each set, 1. the supreme court, 2. Moffatt Law Firm, 3. for your records)
Janet says she “Filed in the highest court in the land, the US Supreme Court! See the link below – we are bringing the babies home and correcting the injustices in this country!”
and a “Shout out to the Angels that helped me!”
We love the Roe v Wade issue. For many years we have been stating that “Reproductive rights should include a natural mothers right to keep and protect her children!” Go Mothers Liberty Rights!!!!!
A big thank you to Janet Worswick Adkins, Star Moffatt for Senate and Moffatt Law firm for supporting Mothers who have lost custody during this family court Crisis, from a grateful community! Love wins!
Press Release from Star Moffatt for Senate, California
Contact – Star Moffatt,
Co-Owner of Moffatt Law FirmEmail – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
“Roe V. Wade”
I am pleased to announce that Moffatt Law Firm – (Law offices of Jeffrey Moffatt), is embarking upon a proud historical moment.
We are in the process of making history within the United States Supreme Court, the highest court of our land.
Our firm has filed a Writ of Certiorari (Petition), within the United States Supreme Court and Counsel of Record is Jeffrey D. Moffatt.
The Writ of Certiorari – is associated with the landmark case of Roe V. Wade.
The purpose of the Writ of Certiorari (Petition) is to legally bring social change and reform to the State of Michigan Family Law Court and Family Law Courts throughout the United States.
Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113,93 S. Ct. 705,35 L. Ed. 2d 147,1973, established that the ability to have or not have a child is a fundamental right, and protected under the continuum of liberty. Equally protected is the fundamental right to be a family, and this is also a continuum of liberty.
The twilight zone questions become:
- How do Family Law Court systems throughout the United States and specifically the Family Law Court of Michigan come to be the only court that is exempt from various provisions of the continuum of liberty, as well as significant portions of the United States Federal Constitution?
- Whether the Family Law Court systems throughout the United States and specifically the Family Law Court of Michigan have the unfettered right to cause disparate treatment, by failing to uphold United States Federal Constitutional laws, prescribed within Roe vs. Wade, applicable to the Fourteenth Amendment.
I want to personally thank all the staff of the Moffatt Law Firm-(Law Offices of Jeffrey D. Moffatt) you are definitely an asset in helping us make history within the United States Supreme Court.
Janet Worswick Adkins‘ Writ of Certiorari, December 8, 2015
What do these words mean when uttered in the Supreme Court, “the only (court that can) interpret (Family Court) statutes and provide much-needed clarity…where the need for clear rules is paramount(!)” p. 40.
Its “purpose (is to nullify) all ex parte motions or Orders” which have violated “the continuum of liberty” guaranteed ALL FAMILIES by the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution as interpreted by Roe v. Wade (Star Greathouse-Moffatt‘s husband, p. 42).
Jeff Moffatt, Counsel of Record, writes, “How can we expect U.S. Family Courts to EVER RESOLVE more complicated child custody issues if it can’t resolve this very straightforward case, where one parent is fit BUT ON UNEQUAL FOOTING WITH THE OTHER PARENT who is withholding the children above the fit parent who wants to care for them?” (emphasis mine).
He strongly urges (p. 41) and demands that “[A] grieved woman (who) has not surrendered or terminated all [her] rights to [her] children in the manner provided by law (i.e., voluntarily) PRIOR TO:
1) an ex parte motion or Order;
2) [has not been determined] a flight risk [in a properly-conducted Evidentiary hearing];
3) [has not been] deemed a danger to her child(ren) [in a properly-conducted Evidentiary hearing]; and
4) [is deemed] capable of responsibility for her child(ren), THEN:
[an award of, or the restoration of] parenting time and custody is PARAMOUNT for the BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD” (emphasis mine).
Janet Worswick Adkins writes, “A U.S. Supreme Court petition for ALL FAMILIES! p. 41 How can we expect U.S. Family Courts to ever resolve more complicated child custody issues if it can’t resolve this very straightforward case, where one parent is fit but on unequal footing with the other parent who is withholding the children above the fit parent who wants to care for them? Where a trial court judge issues a two-sentence non-expiring order ripping the children from a fit Mother without having any evidence or holding anything that resembled an evidentiary hearing? ….A custody determination was established on November 4, 2011 and the two “new” families created that day deserve to be free from governmental intrusion. Please share this post! Please read the petition here….https://drive.google.com/…/0B4lHDckCxam5NHdPcFgyOUd1V…/view… Here are the Angels helping me!” http://starmoffatt4senate.net/moffatt-law-firm-the-us-supr…/
Executive Director Karin Wolf, MothersCLU–