No one could understand the fear, pain and outrage of a mother whose child was taken hostage-
1. On our way to school Jasmijn and I were jumped by a large SWAT team in black fighting gear
2. Jasmijn was dragged in to a car with tinted windows while kicking, hitting and screaming
3. Jasmijn did not get a chance to say goodbye to me
4. Jasmijn did not get a chance to say goodbye to her grandmother, uncles, aunts, cousins and friends
5. Jasmijn did not get a chance to take personal belongings
6. Jasmijn vomited in the car to the airport
7. Jasmijn was handed over to her father at the airport, while she had not seen him, testified twice that he molested and abused her and strongly resisted seeing him for a period of 20 months
repost from FreeJasmijn.com, please visit for more information and ways you can support-
Like many of the mothers fighting this injustice both domestically and internationally, this mother has been threatened by the court, cut off from all contact with her daughter and rights violated – http://www.freejasmijn.com/?p=833
Ombudsman acts on behalf of Jasmijn! – http://www.freejasmijn.com/?p=1013
In April 2014, when my daughter Jasmijn was 10 years old, she was brutally deported from The Netherlands to her father Dave H. in Marin County, California despite expert evidence of abuse, molestation and neglect by him and despite the fact that he admitted to the court that he has a severe drug addiction to heroin and cocaine.
Her father, with whom she has not lived since she was 1 year old, keeps her hostage at an undisclosed location, demanding money. He has terminated all contact since May 9th, 2015, thereby breaking all court orders.
Not only have I been bankrupted trying to fight this in Marin County Superior Court, Judge Wood has threatened me that if I were to pursue a custody trial she would make sure I would lose it, I would never see Jasmijn again and she would seize my mother’s assets in The Netherlands (there are none!). Judge Adams ruled that she allows the father to get away with breaking her own court orders and is not willing to investigate the matter through a 3118 child sexual abuse investigation and drug testing of the father. She is not facilitating contact between my daughter and me and she is not allowing me to know where my daughter lives either.
STOP Jasmijn’s hostage crisis in California=
My daughter Jasmijn(11) was deported from The Netherlands to her father in Marin County, California in April 2014, despite expert evidence of abuse, molestation and neglect by him and despite the fact that he has admitted to the court that he has a severe drug addiction to heroin and cocaine. The entire story can be found here: www.freejasmijn.com